I am in this makeup line for a very long time. I used to practice on myself and on my friends and family. At my sister's wedding, we went to Lina Cameron for our makeup. I was so pleased to see her talent and hospitality.  From then my sister suggested me to do a makeup course from her. As though I was doing well, but didn't have any professional course experience.

I did my makeup lesson from her this February. That course helped me a lot to improve my skills and increased my knowledge of makeup. Also, I knew many new things too. That's why I would love to always recommend doing makeup courses from her to my friends; she trains the best makeup lessons in my town. Choosing her was the best decision of my life and I am glad that I choose her.

I love a good nude lip, although it can be tricky to find a shade that doesn't make you look too dead or washed out. I find any nude with a pinky undertone looks lovely. I think you picked some great ones! I also really loved Rikugien. NARS pretty much kills it with their lip pencils. The main hack of using lipliner was given by Lina. This kind of mini tricks really helped me to do makeup like a pro. 

Comments